Below is a list of positions that may be available. Please contact us regarding current needs.
- Hourly production/light assembly/material handling workers
for various types of assembly projects; first & second shift
- Quality Control Technicians
Self starter, able to lift and bend, read & write fluent English, speak directly with customers and work with a diverse group of individuals. Computer literacy a plus. First & second shift.
- Part-time drivers
Assist in transporting our program participants (individuals w/ special needs) to and from their program. Valid driver's license and criminal background check required.
- Full and part time program job coaches
Assist in training individuals with special needs in job skills at various work sites. Valid driver's license and criminal background check required.
- Facilities/Equipment Maintenance & Shipping/Receiving positions
- Substitute Teachers/Student Aides
- Substitute School Nurse
For more information about job opportunities please contact: email@example.com or call 908-782-1480 x254. CEA is an equal opportunity employer.