Job Readiness Program for Young Adults with Autism and other
The new CORE Values (Concentrated Occupational Readiness Enhancement) Program addresses the needs of individuals 18 and over with Autism and other communication disorders. This six-month program will:
- Prepare individuals for the competitive job market with on-site training
- Teach communication skills critical to the work environment
- Recognize and develop social skills
- Focus on the individual's specific needs
- Offer placement into internships and permanent jobs in the community.
See our brochure for more information. If you have a business and would like information about hosting a CORE Values program intern, at no cost to you, please click here for details.
For more information, please contact Joanne Kunz at (908) 782-1480 x230 or